roller shutter door
The investment in functionality and safety
SOUNDPROOF ROLLER SHUTTER DOORS (RGS SI | RGS-H SI | RGS SI TWIN | RGS-H SI TWIN)
Soundproof roller shutter doors are manufactured using the RGS fire roller shutter door design. Their sound insulation performance has been tested in accordance with European standards and confirmed by a certificate for the relevant sound insulation class. In terms of functionality, they are identical with typical rolling shutter doors available on the market. Moved using an electric motor, they may be used as fully functional closures of building openings (both outside and inside buildings).
Doors offering sound insulation performance of 36 dB
RGS SI – roller shutter door,
RGS-H SI – roller shutter door in the horizontal version.
Doors offering sound insulation performance of 55 dB
RGS SI Twin – double-curtain roller shutter door,
RGS-H SI Twin – double-curtain roller shutter door in the horizontal version.
Each of the soundproof doors may be manufactured as Ei30 – Ei120 fire doors.
- Curtain slats are made of galvanised steel (thickness: 0,8 mm) and are filled in with mineral wool (thickness: 60 mm),
- Door tracks are made of galvanised steel and equipped with special double-sided sealing strips,
- The lower edge of the door is finished with a soundproof rubber profile where a photocell may be installed, serving as a finger trap protection when closing the door,
- The door motor is a fully operational industrial motor guaranteed for 100 000 operating cycles, ensuring effortless opening and closing of the door,
- The door is supplied with a control unit and wiring,
- In the optional roller version (RGS), it may be equipped with a roller shutter box.
Soundproof roller shutter doors data sheet