The investment in finctionality and safety
GGS VERTICAL FIRE SLIDING DOOR
Are usually used in case of high lintel and limited space on the sides of the opening. They are custom-made according to the customer’s dimensional requirements. They are tested according to European standards and approval of Building Research Institute No. AT-15-8452 / 2013.
Door closing is typically gravity-operated or using one of the offered electric motors. The door may be supplied with an emergency exit door with or without a threshold, and equipped according to individual needs. Doors are available in a smoke control or an Ex version.
- The door consists of individual slats based on the steel frame structure. Slats are covered with a flame-retardant material and metal sheet;
- Stability of the of door leaf is achieved by strengthening the steel panels with the profiles connected with threaded rods;
- The assembled door leaf is equipped with two roller carriages and is suspended in the door track on steel cables with rupture protection;
- Doors are available in a smoke control or an Ex version;
- Guaranteed mechanical strength of the door: 50 000 operating cycles;
AVAILABLE SURFACE FINISH:
- Standard – high-quality galvanised coating;
- Painted in one of the four standard RAL colours (7035, 9002, 9006, 9010);
- Stainless (acid-resistant) steel;
- Doors may also be finished with MDF, PVC, HDF, solid surface veneer or natural wood veneer according to customer’s choice;
The fire panel Slidetronic (Door without electric drive):
- 230 V/6 A supply;
- Serves for controlling an electromagnetic brake or electromagnet;
- It can receive signals from controlling devices and send signals to the controlled devices;
- Optional installation of a 24 V reserve battery, preventing immediate closing of a door leaf under normal operation in the event of a standard power outage;
- Can be connected to an autonomous detection system (detectors) and the signals from the central EPS;
- Integrated “START-STOP” button.
GGS DOOR CONTROL:
Electromagnetic brake with the option of setting a constant speed of door closure and stoppage at any position, in case of manual door operation in a non-alarm mode (for door leaf of surface area above 4 square meters)
Electromagnet no possibility to regulate closing speed, the door leaf can only be stopped in the end positions – open or closed
MASTER electric motor with a control and fire unit (door with counterweight)
- Motor control ensures smooth door opening and closing;
- The system contains control buttons on either side of the door, including photodetector;
- In case of an alarm, the motor closes the door either by a signal from UPS emergency power supply;
- Optional remote control of the door.
SI motor with FSTronic DES-FI control (door without counterweight)
- Industrial motor with long cycle life up to 100,000 cycles;
- 1×230 V/20 A supply;
- In case of an alarm, the door is closed by means of a battery;
- Possibility of emergency manual opening of the door using a crank or chain;
- The battery can be enlarged to enable electrical safety opening the door without an external power source.
The hydraulic drive with the panel FSTronic Hydro:
- 3×400 V suply;
- Drive provides gravitational closing of the door in both the normal and alarm mode;
- No possibility of emergency manual opening of the door in case of power failure;