The investment in functionality
RGS-H HORIZONTAL FIRE ROLLER SHUTTER DOORS (EI 30, EI 60)
RGS-H fire doors may be used in every place where the space of the door opening is limited. They excel in easy, compact construction solution and simple assembly. They are also undemanding in space (only 450mm of lintel).
In the standard version the outer surface of the horizontal lamellas are manufactured of galvanized profiles of high quality. In case of request for fire proof rolling shutters in colour, there is no problem to deliver them in colour shade of RAL according to customer request. They can also be made of stainless (acid-resistant) steel.
The RGS-H doors may be fixed to concrete, brick, clay tiles, silicate walls and steel structures with required fire resistance. Each RGS-H door is custom-made according to the customer’s dimensional requirements in accordance with European standards and approval of Research Building Institute No. AT-15-8452/2013. These products have been approved for sale on the Polish market and are guaranteed for 50,000 cycles.
- The door is made on the basis of rolling shutters RGS;
- Lamella height 150 mm, thickness 60 mm;
- Insulated slats (thermal transmittance is (1.1 W / m2K);
- Combination of panels eliminates the thermal bridge;
- Possibility of mounting at a very low lintel 450 mm;
- Easy assembly and disassembly of the door blade;
- Individual adjustment of the track system to the building conditions (eg. The angle of the roof);
- Certified sound reduction (up to 55dB);
- Guaranteed mechanical strength of the door for 50,000 cycles.
SI motor FSTronic DES-FI control:
- Industrial motor with long cycle life up to 100,000 cycles;
- 1×230 V/20 A supply;
- Close the door of the batteries in case of alarm;
- Possibility of emergency manual opening of the door using a crank or chain;
- Possibility of manual opening of the door;
- The battery can be enlarged to enable electrical safety opening the door without an external power source.
ADDITIONAL ELECTRONIC ACCESSORIES:
- Optical-acoustic signaling alarm mode;
- Autonomous detection system (smoke detektor) – control device for closing doors in locations not equipped with EFS;
- Light signals – red-green lamp used to signal the location and movement of the doors
- Infrared motion detector or radar. A device for opening the door optionally recognition function magnitude and direction of vehicles or;
- Remote control – allows opening and closing of the door;
- Light grating – a device protecting objects or persons from being crushed (1500mm);
- Bottom safety strip – pneumatic or optical strip retaining door after contact with an obstacle during its closing;
- Additional buttons that control the door, for example keys switches remote control device.